|12201 Merit Drive7th Floor, Suite 700Dallas, Texas 75251
Tel: 972-690-5400Fax: 972-690-5403
Prior to joining Waterview Advisors in 2008, Mr. Hamm led the Southwestern Region for Citi Capital Strategies, Citigroup’s
middle-market investment banking division.
During his tenure with Citigroup, Mr. Hamm worked with over 200 operating businesses as both a valuation consultant
and M&A advisor. His engagements have ranged from small, privately-held companies to NYSE listed companies and have covered
most major industry segments, including: retail, marketing and advertising, business services, healthcare, technology, manufacturing,
energy, transportation/logistics, and construction.
Prior to joining Citigroup, Mr. Hamm worked as a member of the tax division of a regional CPA firm.
- J.D., Baylor University, 1997
- Master of Professional Acccounting, The University of Texas at San
- B.B.A., Mary Hardin-Baylor, 1993
PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- Certified Public
Accountant – The State of Texas, State Board of Public Accounting
- Series 79 Investment Banking Representative
- Series 24 General Supervisory Principal
- Series 7 and 63 Registered Securities Representative